This package is designed for clients who are going to plan all the details of their event, but would like a coordinator to finalize the details the month prior, execute their hard work and bring their event’s vision to life!
Before wedding day planning:
- 1Hr. Introductory Consultation to discuss where client is in the planning stage, as well as details and design
- Venue & Vendor Communication
- Event Date
- Ceremony, Cocktail & Reception Details
- Personalized Timeline of Scheduled Wedding/ Event
- Floor Plan
- On-site Event Coordinator
- Site visit/inspection at venue to review layout, floor plan, décor and other recommendations in Tampa Bay Area and surrounding areas
- Unlimited communication via email or phone month before wedding during business hours
- Review all vendor contracts. to understand exactly what will be arriving the day of, and what is expected of vendor and client
- Contact and confirm all hired vendors, arrival times and distribute wedding timeline to each vendor one- week prior via
- Wedding rehearsal direction & Final consultation meeting- week of wedding
Day of Wedding Coordination:
- Direct line of communication for family, the wedding party, guests and vendors.
- Coordination of vendors
- Guest coordination and Assistance
- Handle all personal items for ceremony & reception (guest book, toasting flutes, favors, etc.)
- Distribute Final Payment & gratuities to vendors (paid by client)
- Processional and Recessional coordination
- Grand Entrance/ Departure coordination
- Arrange for ALL clients personal items and gifts to be given to a designated person at the end of the night or packed up in a safe place.
- Resolve any ceremony- or reception – related problems that may arise.
- Wedding Emergency Kit
- Travel anywhere in the Tampa Bay Area (surrounding areas available for an additional cost).
- 50% non- refundable deposit to lock in this deal!!! Remaining balance due 1 month before event date.
- Minimal to NO adjustments can be made to this package.
- Additional items and services can be added such as Catering, Photography, DJ & More- additional fees apply.
- 1 Hr. Consultations by appointment ONLY- At time of deposit an appointment is made to begin the planning journey!
- Subject to date & planner availability… on a first come first serve basis. Due to the nature of our business we cannot hold any dates
without a deposit!
To get started schedule your appointment today and one of our Event Specialists will be in contact right away to schedule your Initial Consultation Appointment!